Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Charlotte's Baby Doll

Grandma gave Charlotte this baby doll when she was born. Just this last week, Charlotte has gotten very attached to it! For the longest time, either Nathan was playing with it or trying to give it to Charlotte, but she didn't really pay much attention to it. But during this last week, Wayne and I started noticing that she was actually looking for it. When I asked, "Where's your baby doll? " Charlotte but her head down and crawled all over the place like she was on a mission. When she found it, she hugged and hugged it. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! Now, when she finds her baby, she'll hug it, pat it, and rock back and forth. And she'll crawl while dragging it in one hand. When I was taking these pictures of her, Nathan thought it was so funny to imitate her :) And he thought it was funny to try to run in front of the camera while I was taking pictures of her...but I ended up getting a really cute picture of him, and wasn't even trying! Oh and apparently, Spider-Man and Barbie are a couple as you will see :)















2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! I showed these pics to my kids and they loved it....especially Nathan "loving" on Spider Man! My little girls all said that you need to put clothes on the baby doll :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! How sweet Charlotte is with her baby doll. Mother will be so thrilled to see her with her baby doll. I will make Charlotte and Baby matching nighties. Love, Mama and Papa, and Cookie