Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mischief

Nathan and Charlotte were both guilty of this mess! Wayne and I were in his office going over some things while Nathan and Charlotte were playing with their toys. Then the two of them moved into the living room while Wayne and I stayed in the office. We could hear them laughing and playing with each other, and I checked on them several times, but found that they were just as happy as could be. Wayne and I continued doing some work in the office and were talking about how sweet Nathan and Charlotte were with each other. After a while, I realized that it was really quiet in the living room so I went to check on them, and this is what I saw:





When I found them, Charlotte was sitting in front of Nathan so quietly while Nathan slathered sunscreen all over her. And I mean ALL over her! I took these pictures after I wiped some of it off! He put it all over her arms, legs, head, and clothes. And Charlotte's little hand prints were on the couch and coffee table! I gasped and said, "What happened?!" Nathan looked at me so innocently and said, "Charlotte brought me the sunscreen and wanted it on. Look Mommy, she likes it!" One part of me was thinking what a huge mess this was, and the other part thought it was hilarious. I really couldn't be mad because Nathan genuinely thought he was doing something nice for her, and Charlotte had this huge smile on her face. She loved it!

Just a few days before, Charlotte found the sunscreen bottle in the laundry room while she was crawling around. When she grabbed it and showed it to me, I took it away and made a mental note that I needed to put it up where she couldn't readch it. Too late!

1 comment: