Sunday, October 23, 2011

Charlotte Eating Crayons!

Nathan loves to color and draw, and Charlotte is always wanting to do exactly what big brother does. So when he was coloring last week, Charlotte was having a big fit because she wanted to also. So I thought I'd let her...I was worried about her getting them on her clothes so I stripped her down. She actually did a pretty good job, and I was so proud of her. I went to the sink to put two dishes (I'm not exaggerating) into the dishwasher, and when I came back, this is what I found! I think she was just waiting for me to leave so she could chow down on the crayons. Nathan thought it was funny and didn't try to intervene. Needless to say, we'll have to wait a while longer before we try coloring again!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ummmm....I just don't know what to say about this.