Monday, October 17, 2011

Painting my nephew's nursery!

This weekend, Charlotte and I drove down to Austin to paint the nursery for Carrie.  Wayne and Nathan came on Saturday since Nathan had a soccer game.  Chris and I worked all evening and finished at midnight!  We were going to do one coat on Friday evening and one on Saturday, but we decided to just stay up and get it finished so that we could just relax and have fun on Saturday!


The nursery looks so good!  I must say, Chris and I did such a good job!  I wish I had gotten some pictures of the finished project, but by the time we finished, I was exhausted!  I just can't wait to see how it looks with the furniture in it!
While we were getting ready to go out to lunch, Charlotte decided she needed to put makeup on just like Mommy.  She thinks she's in trouble :)

Carrie said in a very serious voice, "Oh, Charlotte, did you get in mommy's makeup?" 

Then I told her she is a pretty baby and she liked hearing that :) 

Auntie Carrie got her dressed and went outside for a little photo shoot.  She is the sweetest thing because she will do exactly what you ask her to do. 

 

Mommy and Charlotte

Ok, no more pictures :) 

After we got back from lunch and running a few errands, this little guy was waiting for us!  He and Otis are buddies.  Nathan is always so sweet to Otis and Otis loves Nathan.  Nathan played and played with Daisy, too! 


For dinner, we had barbecue and Uncle Chris got Nathan dessert.  He loved his ice cream cone!  By the time Nathan finished this, he was a mess!   



We had fun watching the Rangers play and by the end of the night, this little guy was all tuckered out!   
We had a great weekend...now all we need is Baby Pearce to join us!

No comments: