Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nathan's School Picture

How cute is this little boy?! He is loving school and is learning so much. His favorite thing to do now is rhyme words. When he first showed us how he can rhyme anything, we realized that every word he rhymed was with an "m" word. I would say, "What rhymes with can?" And Nathan would say, "can...man" "What about star?" "star...mar!" It was so funny because some of the "m" words would work and be real words and then some were crazy words! At least he gets the idea, and he is so proud of himself!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Are you sure that's YOUR little boy and not a model for GAP Kids???? He looks SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Carrie said...

Oh and I want a copy of this pic when I come for Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Carrie..our Nathan could be movie star...star,mar, I mean star, par, far o.k. enough of rhymes. Love, Mama