Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Girl's Weekend

This weekend, Charlotte and I went to Austin to visit Auntie Carrie.  Wayne and Nathan stayed in Dallas to go to the Cotton Bowl.  Chris, Darien, Mike, and Stuart all went to the game, too.  We got to Austin Thursday night.  Friday afternoon, Charlotte and I went to Carrie's school to see her kids.  They were sooo cute!  They had fun playing with Charlotte and I had fun reliving my teaching days.


Charlotte loved playing with all the toys in Carrie's room. 




Is Charlotte trying to tell Auntie Carrie that her room needs some cleaning? 

I had fun reading a book to her kids.   

Then a little someone decided to come and help me :) 



What a happy girl!  Charlotte had fun doing whatever Carrie and I wanted to do.  She hardly ever gets to be with just me, so I think she was in Heaven! 

Especially when Auntie Carrie painted her toenails... 

AND her fingernails! 


Charlotte was Auntie Carrie's little buddy this weekend! 

WORN OUT! 

Saturday we got up and got ready to go to lunch and do some shopping.  We decided to do a little photo shoot before we left.  Maybe I'm biased, but I do think Charlotte is the CUTEST little girl in this world!! 


My sweet girl! 

How could I not take a ridiculous amount of pictures of this little cutie? 




Carrie never did maternity pictures, so I decided she needed to and I needed to be the photographer!  I think she looks so cute!

It looks like Charlotte is saying, "Whoa, that's a BIG belly!"



I love this picture of Carrie! 



The photo shoot made us all hungry, so we ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.  Little Miss Charlotte was a perfect lunch date!  We had so much fun with Auntie Carrie.  I can't believe the next time I see her, we'll meet Baby Pearce, too!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I had SOOOOO much fun with you and Charlotte last weekend!! Charlotte was my little buddy and I loved it! I can't wait to see you again...so you can meet YOUR new little buddy :)