Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pearce Matthew Parnell

Pearce was born Wednesday, January 25th. He weighed 7lbs, 12 oz and was 20 inches long. I wasn't there on Wednesday but left Dallas first thing in the morning on Thursday to meet my new nephew. My first thought was that he was absolutely beautiful and looked just like Chris! He has the cutest little nose and is so sweet! He hardly ever cried, loved to be cuddled, and has made his parents two of the happiest people in the world! I can't wait to spoil my new nephew!




 

Lora (Gigi)
 
Mama and Papa

Cliff (Pops)

Edie (Mimi) and Cliff (Pops)

Our little Razorback... 



Lora got Pearce his first little piggy bank and she, Mommy, and Mama contributed his first money!  







I stayed the night with Carrie so that Chris could get a good night's sleep, and all we did was hold and love on Pearce and take pictures!







I'm already missing him and can't wait to see him again! Wayne, Nathan, Charlotte, and I are going back down to visit in a couple of weeks! Since Charlotte is obsessed with babies, I can't wait to see what she thinks about seeing a real one, and Nathan has already practiced holding a baby using Charlotte's dolls :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I need to get working on MY blog!!! I love these cute pics! Pearce misses his Auntie Ashy and wants you to come hold and love on him. He can't wait to meet Uncle Wayne and his cousins, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Charlotte looks so cute in her ruffly jeans...is she ready for tots and tierras? Pearce has come into a family that will love him. It will be fun to see Charlotte and Nathan with him. Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Charlotte looks so cute in her ruffly jeans...is she ready for tots and tierras? Pearce has come into a family that will love him. It will be fun to see Charlotte and Nathan with him. Love, Mama