Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Random IPhone Pictures

Now that I have an IPhone,  find that I take lots of pictures on it, so I thought I'd do a post just from my phone. 

This is the awful haircut we got from JC Penney's! They were offering free haircuts for the month of August  so I thought we'd take advantage of it...I'll never go back! We had to go the next day to a different place to get it fixed!
Haircut fixed
Rock climbing at a new play area we found
Charlotte swiped a pacifier from Auntie Carrie's bag when she came to visit. She kept it hidden with all of her baby stuff and found it when we went to the store! I sank to a new low by letting her suck on it while we shopped. 
Dressed up to go to Mama's house
We hardly ever go to Chuck E Cheese, but I surprised them one weekend and took them! They had so much fun!

Nathan ended up hitting the jackpot on one of the games and got over a hundred tickets! He was so excited!

Nathan and Jake. Jake lives right behind our house so the boys play together all the time. On this day, they were swimming and then it started to rain. It wasn't thundering or lightning so they thought it was so much fun to swim and play in the rain!

This is Skylar, Jake's little sister. Their parents went to a parent orientation at Jake's school so they came over to play. Skylar and Charlotte played babies while the boys ran around like crazy kids!

Trevor came over to play one day, and all three of them laid in my bed watching a cartoon. 

Daddy and his babies

Swimming play date with Laurel, Willow, and Jack

Nathan and Charlotte snuggling :)

I noticed that these rubber stoppers that go in their sippy cups were missing. It turns out that Charlotte was un-doing all of the lids, taking them out, hiding them, and pretending they were pacifiers!

Swimming play date with Jake

Nathan and Charlotte played dress-up...Nathan was Bumblebee the Transformer and Charlotte was Nathan! They were playing outside when they caught a lizard, which is what is in the plastic container. 

The day before Nathan's 5th birthday party, Charlotte got really sick. Turns out it was just a bad cold, but she was so unhappy that I decided to take her to the doctor. She looked so cute sitting here waiting on the doctor that I had to take her picture. 

Playing at the park

After swimming treat 

Nathan and Charlotte playing babies. Sometimes Nathan just wants Charlotte to play with him, and he knows that if he suggests they play babies, she will do it every time!

Charlotte, my picky eater, loves edamame! She and Nathan ate a whole bowl full of it!

Playing dress up...Nathan is Santa and Charlotte is a ballerina. 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

LOVE all of these pics! The one of her at the doctor's office looks just like you!!