Friday, August 3, 2012

Sick Little Boy

A few days ago, we went to mama and papa's house to visit and swim. Nathan and Charlotte had so much fun in the water! We ordered lunch there too, but Nathan didn't feel like eating. I thought he just wanted to swim instead of eat, but then he told me his head was hurting.

When we got back to mom and dads house, all Nathan wanted to do was lie down. He ended up taking a pretty good nap there (Cookie was right with him). When we got home, I took his temperature and he had a 101 fever! Poor baby! He was very pitiful and told me he would feel so much better if he had a Popsicle and the iPad. ;)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I just want to reach through the computer screen and hug and kiss on him! I'm glad Cookie, the popsicle, and the iPad made him feel better :)

Anonymous said...

I am laughing. Cookie looks like she has a fever and is just exhausted. Nathan there is no place like home...popsicles unlimited and the iPad and was that your baby quilt Mama made you? Glad you AND Cookie are feeling better. Love, mama and Papa, Cookie too.