Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Charlotte's Art Show

The 3 year old classses had an art show at school. They've been working on their pieces all year and then had a "gallery" to display everything. Charlotte was so excited for me to come to her art show and see all of her work. It was the cutest thing because the show was set up in a banquet room and really did look like a kid museum. I loved it and loved seeing Charlotte so proud of everything she did. I took pictures of all of her pieces. There was also a photo booth where we could dress up and get our picture taken. So much fun!

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte I love all the art in your class. I know you like doing art projects. By the way, you sure do look cute in the dress Mommy made for you. Love, Mama and Papa

Carrie said...

Could that little girl look any more adorable?!?! Charlotte, you are such a great little artist, I am proud of you!!