Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Grandmother!

For Grandmother's birthday, she wanted to try Top Golf. Nathan and I went once for a birthday party, and it was fun, but because we were with a big group, we didn't really get the full experience. Plus, the group we were with was REALLY good! Nathan was a little intimidated so it was nice to go back with just our family. We had so much fun! And Nathan was in the best mood...he loved it! It's kind of like bowling where you have your own little section to hit balls. Since we were on the lower level, we had comfy couches to sit on. Golf clubs were provided for all of us and all you had to do was wave your club in front of this little sensor and a ball popped out ready for you to hit. There are colored sections in the field that you try to aim to hit. And the sections are worth different points. I'm not too good at aiming so I was just trying to hit it as far as I could. I was surprised that I was actually kind of good at hitting it. I think Grandmother beat us all though. She could really whack the ball! It was neat to go at night because the range was all lit up and there was music playing. I liked the music because you could talk and play around and not feel like you were bothering the people next to you. And Nathan danced the whole time! You also have your own waiter so we ordered lots of yummy food and drinks. Now I can't wait to go back! Happy birthday Grandmother!









 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Helen. You look great!! We will have to teach Charlotte and Nathan to play golf. It looked like so much fun at Top Golf. Love, Pam and Ron