Sunday, November 2, 2014

Random Pics

This first picture is from Alison's surprise 40th birthday party. Her husband Shawn planned the whole thing! Erin and I took Alison out for a manicure and pedicure that night and made her think that we were meeting up with our other friends for dinner. Instead, we drove back to her house...when Alison saw all of the cars, she was shocked! I felt a little bad for her because she was looking so forward to a girl's night out! We told her just to put some lipstick on, take the foam toe separators out of her toes, and have fun. It ended up being a really great night!

The next pictures are of my sweet Charlotte wanting to organize my shoes. They used to be organized but a little someone likes to try them on constantly. So I told her she could do whatever she wants to them. Just make sure two of the same shoe are together. Those were the only instructions I gave. Charlotte pulled every single shoe out and put them in a huge pile. I was thinking that this would be a mess I'd have to clean up, but oh well. Charlotte worked and worked for about 45 minutes. I'd walk in to check on her and ask if she needed help, but she told me not to come into the closet! Finally, she came and found me, had me close my eyes, and led me into my closet. VOILA! I was so impressed! And she was so proud of herself. There were only a few random shoes.

And the last pictures are from Daddy's office. Poor Daddy had a bad week of work, work, work. He had to work late pretty much every night. We took him dinner a few times but just dropped it off. Towards the end of the week, Nathan and Charlotte were REALLY missing him so we decided to take him dinner AND eat with him. Nathan was especially excited. It has been a while since they've gone to Wayne's office, and I don't think they've ever been there at night. When we pulled up, Nathan and Charlotte couldn't believe how big his office building was, and it was all lit up so Nathan kept saying it looked like we were in New York City. It was so sweet to see them so happy, and I know it made Wayne happy too. We ate dinner, took a tour of the office, and had fun visiting and keeping Daddy from working. Nathan and Charlotte thought it was fun to see everyone's office and decide who had a nice and organized office and who had a messy one. Daddy won the prize for most organized :)








No comments: