Thursday, January 1, 2015

Beautiful Charlotte

Charlotte is very into her clothes right now. She is particular about what she wears because she wants it to be soft, comfy, not too tight, but also fancy. She loves to wear dresses and asks me if she can wear a fancy dress almost every day! I think it's cute that she is a girly girl, but it can also be a pain! I see us having so much fun going shopping together when she's older (actually, she loves to go shopping with me now!), but Daddy is not going to like our expensive hobby. Here is a picture of her in an outfit I picked out, but it passed her test. She was so excited to wear it to school.  Along with dressing cute, she gets her salon haircuts by Mr. Anh. Every time we go, it is so much fun. First of all, everyone in the salon always looks at how cute she is. It is so funny to see this little four year old wearing the long cape and having to hold it up to walk. I smile watching everyone else smile at her. And the best part is that Charlotte is so good! She is super still and does just what Mr. Anh says. Of course, he gives her the most perfect haircut, so afterwards, I love to hear everyone tell me how cute her perfect haircut is.
 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is just like you Ashley. Loves her clothes, her hair, and I do too. She always looks so darling. But the best thing of all is how very sweet she is. She does know what she wants and can make it very clear to us. She is a family girl and the best cookie baker ever. Mama and Papa love Nathan and Charlotte