Saturday, April 30, 2016

Mother son night

Nathans school had a mother/son night at Main Event. Nathan was so excited for us to go and see all of his friends. We bowled, did the gravity ropes course, laser tag, and then the mommies got to sit and visit while the boys played games. Me had so much fun together! I did embarrass Nathan a little on the ropes course because I didn't realize I would get scared. I was fine on the first two obstacles, that led me to the middle of the course but after that I was pretty much freaking out. And the only way down is to finish the course. I was just trying so hard not to say anything bad in front of all of the kids because I was definitely thinking a few four letter words! And then my sweet little boy thought it would be really funny to wait until I was on one of the obstacles and then shake the ropes! I just about killed him! He and his friends thought that was hilarious! When I finally made it off, I was so happy! 





No comments: