Saturday, February 4, 2017

Random Pictures

I'm A few of these pictures are older and I'm not sure if I posted them or not. I'm trying to be more organized with my pictures! The first is of Nathan and his best friend Drew from this summer. I just love Drew! During October, the kids had the chance to decorate a pumpkin from their favorite college. Nathan and Charlotte chose Arkansas! And a few pictures of their favorite furry friend, Rusty. Miss Charlotte loves to dress up and she loves these fake glasses of hers. She is so cute! And just a few weeks ago, our neighbor Miss Barbara was raking her leaves. Nathan and Charlotte love her and go over and talk to her whenever she is outside. When they saw her raking leaves, they wanted to go help. So sweet! Not only does Charlotte love to dress up, she has learned to fix a ponytail. She comes home after school everyday and will sometimes change clothes, put on some make up, paint her nails, or fix her hair in different styles. Well, she learned the hard way that a small round brush can be dangerous! Luckily, I was able to untangle it!!! Finally, Charlotte is getting to be such good friends with Adalynn, a little girl in her class. They are just alike! Adalynn and her parents invited Charlotte to go to Dave and Busters and then play at her house. Charlotte is still shy about hanging out with other parents she doesn't know well, but she was so excited to be with Adalynn! They picked her up at 5 and didn't get home til 10:45! Adalynn's mom kept texting me pictures and said they just weren't finished playing yet. And when they dropped her off, Adalynn started crying. I'm so happy for this little friendship to continue!


























No comments: