Sunday, October 29, 2017

Cattle Barron's Ball

One of Wayne's clients invited us to the Cattle Barron's Ball. It is a huge fundraiser event for The American Cancer Society. It was at Gilley's in Dallas so it was a fancy "country" theme. I had to do some serious shopping and get new boots! Wayne and I had so much fun!!! Since neither one of us had ever been and we really didn't know anyone, we could just do what we wanted. The food was AMAZING! There was a huge buffet area plus lots of little hor'derves  being walked around. And of course there were open bars all over the place! I'm sure they are thinking as long as you are fed and drunk, you will donate more money!!! Along with the great food, we listened to two great country singers; Pat Greene and Brooks and Dunn. The kids spent the night with grandmother so we stayed out way too late! We didn't get home until 3 am! But we did sleep in the next morning. Oh and my exciting moment was seeing one of the Real Housewives from Dallas! I actually saw two but just got my picture taken with one.




















No comments: