Sunday, October 29, 2017

School Fun

We've had lots of fun school activities lately. First Homecoming dress up week then Red Ribbon Dress up week then Charlotte's class got to decorate pumpkins :) The dress up days are always so fun for the the kids but kind of a pain for me! I'm having to make sure I have something to wear for ME and THEM! Nathan doesn't care as much about it, but Charlotte definitely wants to participate! I have pictures of them for Hollywood Day, Red White and Blue, and Dallas Cowboys Day. Charlotte always has an entourage of little girls coming to my classroom in the morning to pick her up. It makes me so happy to see how much they like her and how sweet she is to all of them. Out of all of these girls, she's always looking for her bestie...Adalynn! These two are the sweetest together and inseparable!
















No comments: