Friday, February 19, 2021

Charlotte Won a Nintendo Switch!

During Snowmageddon: Exciting day today! Several months ago Charlotte entered a Lunchables sweepstakes and actually won the grand prize, a Nintendo Switch! Being the skeptic I am, I thought I’m not going to believe it til I see it. Well, it got delivered today! She is so happy!

That was what I put on Facebook. I did not tell everyone the full story. So yes, she and Nathan were buying lunchables and entering the codes on the lunchables because of the sweepstakes going on. No one really thought they would win, but they were religious about saving their codes and entering. Well, we've been getting onto the kids about being respectful and not interrupting when Daddy and I are talking or watching a show. Wayne and I were binging Game of Thrones, and Charlotte came into the room once then left. About an hour later she came back down and quietly said, "guys? excuse me? I have something kind of important to tell you." We paused and asked what it was. She said "I just entered one of my codes and it said congratulations, you're a winner! We were like WHAAAAAT?! But it turns out that once she entered the code and it said she won, it asked for her to fill out her information like name, number, address, and email address. That's when she came into the living room the first time and then turned and walked out because she didn't want to disturb us. She thought she knew my email address and entered it, but it didn't work, so then she put in her email address, but she actually put in the wrong email address. So when she told all of this to us, our hearts sank because the verification and confirmation was being sent to that wrong email address. I'm like great, this isn't going to work out. Well Daddy came to the rescue and found out who to email. The next day, he also called them and told them what happened. He always fixes everything. So she entered the contest in September and finally got her prize in February. All of Nathan and Charlotte's friends were so impressed and jealous :)
nhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rJSOTu05RRPslA5c7m6PSitman4tko4zhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wlgcYkuaCJiVBgbMQjDZ1v9fRa_it5vPhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1d6vJ5lZee67Vwels90-uLlv9K2CDLeJa

No comments: