Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Parties 2 and 3

Although Nathan is only 11 weeks old, he's a popular little guy. Nathan went to his 2nd Halloween party at Marla's house and then we went home to host our own party that night. I love him in his little Kangaroo outfit. He's so cuddly!

Mommy and her little kangaroo.


Here's Marla's little girl Kelly as Dorothy. Isn't she adorable?!


Nate and the sweetest little kitty ever!


Here's a group shot of some of the other kids at Kelly's party.

After Kelly's party, we headed home to get ready for our guests. Robin and Derrick came over with Willow. My friend Angela, and my neighbor Alison and her husband came over too. Alison has a baby girl, Lauren, who is just a week older than Nathan. We had a great time eating pizza, answering the door for trick-or-treaters, and wrestling with the babies.

We propped Nathan and Willow up in the chair to take their pictures. Nathan pretty much stayed in the same position for the dozens of pictures we took. In this costume, once you put him into position, he's stuck :)


Mr. Kangaroo is happy!


Now he's sad. I think they're both thinking enough with the pictures already! Nathan is pretty happy that Halloween is over and that he doesn't have to put on his Kangaroo outfit anymore. It's just a little bit confining, but I'm already getting ideas for next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Nate is happy that Halloween is over, but I'm sad! I loved seeing all of his cute pics. Hmmmm....we need to start thinking about next year's costume!