Saturday, December 15, 2007

McKinney Playdate

Jennifer and I decided to venture out to the McKinney Trade Show Friday afternoon. We've been wanting to visit their huge outdoor craft fair for some time now. It was a bit chilly though so we had to get all bundled up for our big adventure!


"I am warm and toasty!"


"Can you move your arms Jack? I can't."


After walking around the craft fair, we headed back to Jennifer's house for some much needed play time. Notice the matching outfits :)



"I've always liked those chubby cheeks of yours, Nate."


"Please Mommy can we stay a little longer?"


"I wish I had some shoes like yours Nathan to go with my outfit."


"Jack, what does this button do?"
"I don't know, I've never tried it before."

1 comment:

Scott and Marla said...

Ummm...HELLO??? I live about 10 minutes from the trade show and I don't recall my phone ringing for an invitation to join you guys! Kelly and I are super pissed! :)