Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Playing House

Nathan, like most kids, loves to be outside. I think that if he could spend every minute of everyday outside, he would gladly do that! So we planned a play date last week with a few of Nathan's friends at the Allen shopping center. We've been a few times, and Nathan loves it. This is the place with miniature houses outside. Since it's close to my mom's house, she met us there along with Cookie.


I think someone is excited about going to play...and seeing Mama!






Nathan and Molly had so much fun playing with the rocks. They would make small little piles in one spot, then make another pile in another spot. Molly was a good girl and kept the rocks out of the houses. Nathan, on the other hand, took rocks with him while he played. At one point, he was in a house being very quiet. I went to check on him and found he was putting the rocks in his mouth! When I saw him, he smiled at me and pointed his finger while saying, "No, no!" Another little boy that was with him, said "I told him to ask his Mommy if he could eat rocks." Nathan, you are so funny!



Nathan and Lauren are trying to open the safe. Is there some money in there for Mommy?


Lauren and Nathan really love each other! Here is Lauren giving my baby a kiss!


Alison and I with our favorite little people :)

And here are two videos of Nathan going through the maze and then hugging the speaker that was playing music and doing a little dance.



No comments: