Friday, February 6, 2009

Misc. Nathan

Here are a few random pictures from this last week that I thought were funny:


Cereal is one of Nathan's favorite breakfast foods. I guess he's seen his Daddy and I drink our milk after we eat our cereal, so now Nathan is copying! I just about died laughing when I saw him do this!

Nathan is also a big helper. He gets the mail with his Daddy when he comes home and also loves to help me take out the trash. I carry the big bag and give Nathan a small bag. He feels like a big boy :)



(Notice he brought his mop out too)

And Nathan has also turned into a bit of a couch potato. We watch Sesame Street in the morning after breakfast and a little at night while I get dinner ready. Nathan always likes to have his drink and a stuffed animal to keep him company.


But snuggling with one of us is even better!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

YAY... new pics! I love the one of him drinking his milk out of the bowl. Oh and the one of him and his friend "Melmo" was so cute!. My favorite one was the last one of him with Wayne. He's smiling like he's thinking "I can't get Daddy to do anything I want!"

Love,
Auntie Carrie

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

he is getting so big!! Still the cutest boy around.