Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing Outside


I think if you click on this picture, it will enlarge. A couple of days ago, Nathan was running in the hallway (I was chasing him so I feel guilty) tripped, and hit this folding wooden screen that we have in the hallway. He hit it right on the edge so it made a bruise going from his forehead to his cheek. So sad :( He really didn't cry that much...I think I was more upset than he was. It's so hard for me to have the mindset that he's a boy, adventurous, and playful. Even though he's a boy, I can't stand for him to get hurt! But what's funny is that all of his friends who are girls never have bruises, just the boys. I'm happy he's full of energy and likes to explore. I just want him to be careful doing it!

And here are a few videos of us playing outside. Nathan loves this tricycle that his Uncle Stuart and Aunt Tiffany got him for Christmas.




This video is funny because he's singing to Gloworm in the beginning. And then at the end, when Nathan runs to me and says Baby, that means he wants to see the "baby" on the camera. Whenever I have my camera out, he always asks to see the baby (him) and we have to go through all of my pictures. He especially loves the videos and smiles the whole time while watching them.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Nate, you are the cutest thing ever! I'm glad you have fun playing outside. I'm sorry you're such a klutz, though :-) I still love you anyway!

Love,
Auntie Carrie

Anonymous said...

I think its a boy thing, Reece always manages to get hurt too.
Btw, I think Nathan totally needs a puppy! He looks so sweet hugging her!