Saturday, February 14, 2009

Videos, Vidoes, and More Videos!

One morning last week, Nathan and I had absolutely nothing planned for the day (which is rare). So we spent the morning taking our time getting ready. In fact we both stayed in our pajamas until lunch time! I took lots of videos of Nathan and thought I'd share a few. The main point of me taking the videos was to try to get him on camera "blowing his nose." It's hilarious because he doesn't really blow his nose. He just puts the Kleenex to his face and makes the blowing sound with his mouth. Anyway, no matter how many times I asked, he wouldn't do it. But of course, after I put the camera up, he blew his nose over and over :)

I did finally get a quick video of him doing his trick, which is the grand finale! You will also see Nathan's pajama's unzipped because, as most of you know, he is obsessed with his belly button. Enjoy!

No comments: