Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jack Carter Pool

We have found a new favorite place to go for play dates with friends. It's called the Jack Carter Pool and is about 10 minutes from my house. What I love about it is that it's really shallow. The kids can just walk in and the deepest part doesn't even come up to Nathan's waist. There's also a play area in the middle with sprinklers and water slides. Plus, there are lifeguards all around. Nathan can pretty much just walk around on his own and feel independent...although once he finds something fun to do, he says, "Mommy do'd it!" So I have to participate too :)

We've been several times so far with my playgroup and bible study group. Here are some pics:





Nathan and Benjamin

Of course, we have to take several breaks for snack time.


Nathan and Bejamin decided to join these older boys on this cement block. Nathan thinks he's bigger than he is.


Nathan and Lauren


And back to playing on the cement block with Thorne (in the navy blue shirt). Another great thing about this pool is that it's completely enclosed by a fence so my little escape artist can't escape!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can't wait to come to your house and swim with you. I really can't wait to kiss that fat tummy of yours. You're just so CUTE!