Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunch at Neiman Marcus

While Nathan and Daddy were at The Gaylord ice exhibit, the girls went to a Christmas lunch at the Neiman Marcus store downtown. Helen came over to my house where we took a few pictures and then we met my mom and grandma at Grandma's apartment. We visited for a while and then headed downtown.

At first, I wasn't planning on taking Charlotte. Wayne was going to have the privilege of keeping BOTH of his precious children while I went to lunch. But then we found out about the ice exhibit and knew Nathan would love going to that (something you couldn't really do with Charlotte) so I decided to bring her with us. And I'm so glad I did! She was a perfect angel! During lunch, we took turns holding her in the beginning. She was completely happy playing with a spoon. And then she fell asleep on Helen's lap! I laid her in the stroller, and she slept through the rest of our lunch! We had a wonderful lunch, but most of all, we loved spending the day together doing something special.







1 comment:

Carrie said...

So FUN! I wish I could have gone. You ladies all looked beautiful, but the littlest lady steals the spotlight...once again :-)