Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Swinging at the Park

I was going through my pictures and realized I completely forgot to post these pictures from a few weeks ago! After church, Nathan was begging us to go to the park. He had been such a good boy all weekend so we said "Sure!" The only problem was that we didn't realize how cold it had gotten! But of course, Nathan didn't care a bit. He still wanted to go. So we bundled everyone up and headed to the park. This was Charlotte's first time to actually swing at the park with her brother. She loved it! And she started to cry every time I tried to take her out :)




There's a smile!


Here is Nathan doing his crazy "monster" smile...


And here he is smiling more "sweetly" because I told him I wouldn't swing him if he didn't smile right :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Park...one of my favorite places. What could be more fun than the park with NaNa and Charlotte! Let's take a picnic to the park as soon as we have a warm day.Love, Mama and Papa

Carrie said...

What fun! I know you love to swing at the park, but I'm glad baby Charlotte likes it, too! I love you, Nathan!!!!