Sunday, October 7, 2012

Loving School

Nathan and Charlotte have both been in school for about a month. I was so worried about Charlotte liking school and not wanting to be away from me, but she has completely surprised me! She hasn't cried once about having to go to school. In fact, the only time she cries about school is when I tell her it isn't her day to GO to school. She loves her teacher, Mrs. Shelley!!!! Nathan had a rough start. He loved his class from last year and was having a harder time adjusting to this year. Plus he goes an extra day this year so that as been a bit of an adjustment. But I'm happy to report that Nathan is really loving it now. He has made friends with everyone, and it is obvious that they all really like Nathan. Now when I pick him up, instead of seeing him play alone, he is always with the rest of the kids. And when his teachers call him over to go home, all of the kids come over to give him a hug. He makes me wait while he hugs each of them. It is so sweet! Here are a few pictures of them I've taken before school:








2 comments:

Carrie said...

They both look so cute!!! I am so glad Nathan is finally loving school! And Charlotte???? You surprised all of us Charlotte...you loved school from the very beginning!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big Ashley & Wayne. Glad they are liking school.
Love, Aunt Missy