Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Tea

Nathan's Pre-K class hosted a Mother's Day Tea for all of us. Nathan told me that he needed to look handsome for school that day. He picked out his outfit, and when I brought a pair of tennis shoes for him to put on, he told me that those shoes weren't nice enough and wanted to wear his Easter shoes. He was so cute!
 
When I got to Nathan's class, he met me at the door, held my hand and took me to my seat. The kids had their tables all set up so nicely. Nathan pulled my chair out and had me sit down, and then he took my plate and fixed me some fruit, muffins, cheese, cookies, and punch. We sat at a table with Taylor, Sawyer M., and Sawyer T. The boys all tried to use their nicest manners, but it was hard since they were all sitting together. All of the kids filled out a questionnaire about their mommies, and their answers were so funny. According to Nathan, I am 13 years old. I am so smart because I am good at writing. I am as pretty as a flower. Mommy's favorite thing to do is cook dinner for everyone. I really enjoy taking Nathan to the park.
 
Nathan, you are the best little boy in the world! I love being your Mommy!
 
 
 
 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan and Mommy...so cute and so sweet. I know Nathan was so proud to have his pretty Mommy with him at the tea. Love, Mama and Papa