Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bee Removal

I called several bee removal companies, and they all said to wait a few days because the bees would more than likely fly off to a different place. First of all, I was worried that if they did fly off to a different place, it may be somewhere on my house...heard lots of stories of bees making hives in the roof line. Second of all, they never flew off! Most bee removal companies were charging around $350 to remove them, but I ended up finding a local bee keeper that charged $100! SCORE! We actually ended up having to pay $150 because he had to climb up and cut off the limb, but that was still a good deal. Here are the pictures of the removal. I wished Nathan had been here to see it, but he was on a camping trip with Daddy. He would have LOVED this! I stayed outside to take the pictures, but when he hit the branch to dump them in the box, they started going crazy flying all over the place so I ran inside! I yelled outside "Thank you, your check is on the table!"









No comments: