Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nathan's Music Program

Last week, Nathan's class and the 4 year old classes had a music program. Nathan did such a good job and was very energetic! When he was in the 4 year old class last year doing this same music program, he was so sick! We didn't realize how sick he was until after the program, but he just stood there sniffling and wiping his nose with his tissue. It was obvious he was miserable, so it was good to see him have fun this year!

I got Nathan there early enough so that I could drop him off in his class and then find a good seat. Wayne was meeting us after work. I told him not to be late and that it started at 7:00. He wasn't late and got there exactly at 7 on the dot, but the program actually started 5 minutes early! So in parade all of the kids with their teachers down the center aisle, and here comes Wayne right behind them. It was so funny! He made sure I saw that both of our phones AND the sanctuary clock showed that THEY started early and HE was on time.




Nathan and his friend, Taylor, doing a cute pose and a silly one. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read about Wayne marching in behind the kids. Nathan you look so great in your shirt and I noticed a belt....pretty grown up like Dad. Love, Mama and Papa and Cookie

Carrie said...

Awww! I know you did such a good job in your program! I agree with Mama, you sure do look handsome!

Carrie said...

Awww! I know you did such a good job in your program! I agree with Mama, you sure do look handsome!