Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Charlotte's First Day of School

How cute is this little girl?! Today was Charlotte's first day of school. She is in Mrs. Peggy's 3 year old class at St. Andrew. After walking Nathan to school, we came back, fixed our hair, and took some pictures. My big girl even got herself dressed all by herself! I just handed her clothes to her, and she did the rest while I got her lunch fixed. She was very excited about school and, while we were in the car, she kept singing, "I going on daventure, I going on daventure" Translated: I going on an adventure. So sweet. When we got to school, she wanted me to carry her in at first, but I told her that now that she is 3, she has to walk in on her own, but I would hold her hand. She was fine with it! When we got to her class, I gave her a big hug and kiss and in she went, no tears at all. I was so relieved! 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte, Papa has been saying all day,"Charlotte is just beautiful." We love these pictures of our sweet little school girl. Charlotte and Nathan are just so darling. Love, Mama and Papa

Carrie said...

If I was your teacher, I would love on you all day long!