Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Meet the Teacher

Charlotte met Mrs. Peggy today...she starts school next Wednesday. Charlotte was quiet but happy. Mrs. Peggy seems like the perfect fit for Charlotte because she is very sweet and loving. She used to sub at the school when Nathan was there and she said she always loved him. Nathan told Charlotte that Mrs. Peggy was really nice. 

Charlotte had fun getting all dressed up to meet Mrs. Peggy and asked if Mrs. Shelley (her teacher last year) would be there. I told her we could go say hi if she wanted to and she got all excited! So after our visit, we found Mrs. Shelley. I walked in holding Charlotte, and she got all shy! She buried her head in my neck and never looked up! I couldn't believe it! Mrs. Shelley and I talked a bit and when we left, Charlotte popped her head up and said, "lets go play on the playground!"







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte school will be so much fun for you. You will have so many friends. I hope that you will tell me all about your activities at school. By the way YOU look so pretty in your little purple outfit and those silver shoes are beautiful. Love, Mama and Papa

Carrie said...

Charlotte, you are such a good little student at school. I bet your teacher just loves you! You always look so cute for school!