Monday, September 30, 2013

Sewing and Tea Party

Mama and I have been having weekly sewing lessons. Sometimes I'll go over without Charlotte, and sometimes I'll have her. I have made a pair of pants for Charlotte and also a little dress. At first, I was very nervous about doing everything just right. I still like to be cautious, but I'm getting more comfortable with mom's sewing machine and my ability, that I'm able to go a little faster. I know the more I practice and keep doing it, the better I will be. The good news is that I love it! Why didn't I learn how to sew before?!

So on this day, Charlotte was with me, and she and mama had a tea party. Charlotte had so much fun drinking her tea, pouring the milk in, and adding a little sugar. It was so cute to see.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We really are having a great time on Monday sewing day. Mommy is so busy with her sewing and Charlotte is so busy with tea. And Mama is so busy admiring her beautiful girls. Charlotte will have to model the things you have made for her next time. Love, Mama and Papa