Thursday, October 24, 2013

Charlotte's Haircut

Mama has gotten us into the habit of getting Toni and Guy haircuts from Mr. Anh, who she goes to. I go to him now too because mom and Charlotte's hair always looked so great! He does such a good job on Charlotte's hair, and Charlotte just LOVES the whole process! Mr. Anh treats Charlotte just like she is a grown up client. She sits in the chair (on my lap) and he looks at her hair and talks to me about how to cut it. Then he puts a robe on her that swallows her up and takes her to get her hair washed and conditioned. And then he meticulously cuts it. I love that he is so precise with her hair even though she is only 3! But Charlotte is so good that it makes it easy for Anh to work with her. The only thing she won't do is sit in the chair by herself. But that's ok...she said when she was 4, she would sit by herself. Anh cut her hair a little shorter this time, and I just love it! She loves it too. She calls her new haircut her mermaid hair :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte I love your hair. The picture of you from the back looks just like your Mommy when she was three and had a little bob hair cut. Anh told me that you sat very still. You do just what he asks. And all the girls at the desk were talking about how cute you looked. Made Mama so proud of you. Love, Mama