Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine Parties

This year, I lucked out with Nathan and Charlotte having their parties on two different days so that it was easy for me to go to each of them. I love seeing them with their friends. Charlotte's class is one crazy class! I'm just now realizing that Mrs. Peggy has her hands full!!! But I have to say I was very proud of Charlotte. She and two other little girls are pretty much the only ones that sit still and do what Mrs. Peggy says. I know I'm a little biased but Charlotte is the perfect little student!






Nathan is Mr. Popular in his kindergarten class. He is friends with everyone. In Nathan's class, the kids rotated to different tables to do different activities. I was in charge of the picture frame table, and Nathan's group was the last to rotate to me. Whenever a group of kids would come, I asked their names and helped them do the craft. Whenever I told them that I was Nathan's mommy, they always said "Oh, he is so funny!" or "Nathan is so nice." "He's my best friend!" That made me very happy!






No comments: