Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mama and Papa's House

During Spring Break, I got a little treat. It happened that Wayne had to go out of town for 2 days so Nathan and Charlotte went to Mama and Papa's house to spend the day and night and I got to have the whole house to myself for 24 hours...just me!!! It was heaven! I got caught up on all of my shows, ate junk food, and really just relaxed. I made myself not do anything that required a lot of thinking or physical activity, because that never happens here! I'm sure I could have used the time more efficiently like cleaning the house or organizing, but I kind of just wanted to be lazy. And it was wonderful!

Plus Nathan and Charlotte had fun with Mama and Papa. They did their usual activity which is making cookies and orange juliuses. Then Papa and Nathan went to Cabela's which is a sporting goods store to get worms for fishing. It's like Bass Pro so there are tons of things for little boys to see and do there! Charlotte got a man/pedi from Mama, and they also played golf and went fishing! It was a busy day and night for them but they had the best time. Papa got a new TV for their room that Nathan thought was so cool. He was so excited to see that it had Netflix on it...in his room! Plus he could play Angry Birds Space using the remote as the controller. Thank you Mama and Papa for having such a great time with Nathan and Charlotte and for giving me a mini vacation!





 








No comments: