Thursday, March 5, 2015

Random Pictures

These first pictures are from Skylar's birthday party on Valentine's Day. Nathan ended up having pink eye in BOTH eyes! So he and Wayne had to stay home, but Daddy took him to McDonalds and to Gamestop to get a new DS game so he wouldn't feel bad about missing. 



This is an example of a school project Nathan had to make. They were doing a western unit and the kids had to make a WANTED poster to put on their locker. It had to have their crime, where they were last seen, a reward, and a picture. Nathan and I came up with all sorts of ideas but finally settled on this one...I can't believe that I didn't take a picture of the final product. But I'll type out what it said and then you can see the pictures we took.


WANTED!
Nintendo Nathan
For the crime of Excessive Use of Technology
Last seen at Gamestop
Reward: 100,000 gold coins

We used the last picture. It was so cute!




And this is Nathan's latest math test. He had been having a little bit of trouble with multi-step problems but he worked really hard after school with me and on his own practicing what he was learning in school. When Nathan brought this math test home, he was so proud of himself!!! Of course, Wayne and I were too, and what was really great, was the note his teacher wrote. He loves his teachers and loves to impress them as well. 





Charlotte has been taking selfies without me knowing! She likes to put on lipgloss and then ask to see my phone so she can look at herself in the camera (use it as a mirror), but I ended up finding these pictures of her. She's a cutie!






Here is Charlotte getting her latest haircut. As always, it's perfect and she's a perfect little client. She sits so still for Mr. Anh, and then everyone in the salon thinks she's adorable. It is so funny to me that he treats her just like she were an adult client. Even though she's 4, he is so precise and doesn't rush through her cut. He asked me if any of her friends have bobs, and I told him that some do have bobs, but not "Anh Bobs"








This is her the next day (yes, she wanted to wear the same outfit), but it snowed that day. Her hair still looked perfect even after sleeping on it :)


No comments: