Friday, August 14, 2015

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures from my phone. These first two are of Nathan and Charlotte playing Baby...can you guess who the dad is and who is the baby? And then Charlotte and I went to visit my friend Meredith who is on bed rest waiting for her 2nd baby to arrive. Charlotte and Andrew loved pushing Meredith in her wheelchair! While Nathan was at basketball camp one week with his friends, all the moms and I took turns taking them to camp, picking them up, and taking them for a little treat. On my day, I took them to McDonald's to get some ice cream, but they were all so hungry from camp that they wanted burgers instead! Charlotte has always been a great helper, but she is doing even more for me now that she is older. Just last week, she decided to be in charge of the dishes. She is actually really good at these chores! Charlotte and I would have so much fun while Nathan was gone to camp...one of these pictures is of her making cake pops...and eating them all!The picture of Charlotte posing with her long dress on (which she saw when I was shopping and begged me to get it) is of her on the courthouse steps when I had to turn in my defensive driving certificate for a speeding ticket I got in may. This dress really is cute! We've also had playdate after playdate this summer. At one of Charlotte's friends' house, the friend's mom let the girls put makeup on her! What a nice mom! I don't think I'll be doing that :)

I just can't believe summer is almost over!!!! But we have one more vacation planned. We leave tomorrow for a cruis! 



























No comments: