Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hicks Fall Festival

I forgot to post this! A few weeks ago was Nathan's school fall festival. Nathan and Charlotte always look so forward to this! They have bounce houses, carnival games, rides, food, face painting, and lots more. The face painting is charlotte's favorite part, along with every other girl there! Last year, we kept waiting for the line to go down but it never did so we spent the last half of the carnival waiting in line. So this year, we got in line first thing! 
Our neighbors always meet us at the carnival too. Charlotte and skylar stuck together the whole time but we hardly ever saw Nathan! He found friends that he went off with. I'd see him run past me with a group of boys and then wouldn't see him again for 30 min. Then he'd come ask me for tickets and be off again. When I'd start wondering where he was, I'd get a text from a mom sending me pictures of him :) So the pictures I have of him at the end are from other people!










No comments: