Sunday, October 11, 2015

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures from the last week. Now that Nathan is playing flag football, he is even MORE into football than before. He has always loved it, but now he really understands it all. He watches every Cowboys game with Daddy. Dressing up like a Cowboys player brings extra luck!




Nathan and Charlotte both had a fall break this week. Nathan had Friday and Monday off, and Charlotte had Monday and Tuesday off from school. I'm with Charlotte a lot on my own, but I hardly ever have time with just Nathan. So on Friday, we took Charlotte to school and then Nathan and I went to McDonald's for breakfast. It was so much fun to have just him all to myself. Charlotte gets out at noon on Fridays so it was a short time, but we made the most of it. We went to breakfast and then to Wal-Mart where we got some groceries...and I just couldn't help myself...I got Nathan a new nerf gun, and Charlotte one too! Nathan kept saying it was the best day of his life!



This picture is of Charlotte and Harper. Nathan has a friend named Barron. The two of them play together all the time. And Barron has a little sister named Harper. She's a year younger than Charlotte but always wants to play with her. Charlotte is a little too shy to go there so I had both of them over to my house. The boys were wild and crazy while the girls played dolls and dress up. They were so cute together!


And this little blue cat is Pete the Cat...he is from Charlotte's school. Each week, someone gets to take Pete home with them for the weekend. Pete is supposed to do everything with them. We take pictures and then write about what we did in a journal. Pete has played dress up, gone to Nathan's football game, slept with, and loved! We went to the fair this weekend but Charlotte and I decided we better not take him in case he got lost! But we are going to the Arboretum on Monday with Mama so we will take him there. 


And my graceful little ballerina somehow fell into the coffee table while climbing into Daddy's chair. She has a big red mark on her head. It will probably turn into a bruise just in time for pictures at the Arboretum! 

No comments: