Saturday, September 30, 2017

Adalynn's Baby Brother!

Adalynn's mom is having a baby and decided to have a gender reveal party! It was so much fun! We had to wear the color of what we thought the baby was going to be. I wore pink and Charlotte wore blue...not really because that's what we thought the baby was going to be but because we wanted to wear those dresses :) Nathan and Daddy couldn't come because they went to the Louisiana Tech game so it was a girls night and a boys night. Charlotte had so much fun with her friends! She was supposed to spend the night and lasted until 11:00 pm there but then Adalynn's mom called me and said that Charlotte's tummy was hurting. We have been trying to eat really healthy lately and that night we both ate so much junk! It totally caught up with her! I was so worried she was going to be really sad and disappointed but she was happy to be home with me. She is my sweet little cuddle baby!!! Oh and it's a boy!










No comments: