Tuesday, September 19, 2017

ARACHNOPHOBIA!!!!


We found this spider by our grill!!! We were outside with Rusty and walked right under it not realizing it was there! All of a sudden, Nathan saw it and started screaming. Then Charlotte screamed then me! We were pretty much knocking each other over to try to get inside. Every man for himself!!! Apparently it is just a harmless garden spider, but this thing was huge!!! We were convinced it was some  rare poisonous species from South America, ha!!! I was too scared of it to even try to kill it! I put a picture on Facebook and half my friends that it was so scary and creepy like me, but half said it was a beautiful spider. My friend (Drew's mom) knew how scared we were of it and came to my house the next morning and got rid of it for us! She even took a video of her releasing it! I got all itchy just watching it!






No comments: