Saturday, September 30, 2017

My Big Boy

Nathan is in 4th grade and is really maturing. He loves his teachers Ms. Klima and Sra. Dessommes and is really trying to take his grades and assignments more seriously. He's also getting involved in school activities like Student Council and Circle of Friends. I knew he and his friends would enjoy student council but I wasn't as sure about Circle of Friends. It's a club where the students give up one recess a week to spend time with the special needs kids. I think it's a really great thing and was so proud of Nathan when he went to an informational meeting and then decided he wanted to join. I made sure he knew he had to give up recess once A WEEK, but he said that was ok. He is also starting to like girls just a teeny tiny bit. He keeps talking about this one girl that he is sure likes him. Every day this past week, he's talked about her, but he doesn't say he likes her. He just likes that she likes him :) Then he got his haircut! I loved how he got it cut and so does he! He wants to make sure it's brushed and has gel in it every day. He's my Mr. Handsome!!!





No comments: