Sunday, March 28, 2021

Nay Nay's Day Out

Charlotte got her shopping day with lunch so now it's Nay Nay's turn. His day looked a bit different. He didn't really have time for lunch, but we did have time to get cookies and ice cream. He doesn't try on a bunch of outfits in the dressing room. He either just holds it up or puts in on over his clothes. Our main objective was to get something nice for Easter, you know real clothes. But I told him if he was sweet to me, I'd get him some nike stuff too :) He actually really surprised me! We went to Abercrombie first and he liked everything in there! He got excited about picking stuff out and trying stuff on! And he's fast too which I love. Then we went to all of the shoe stores looking for some shirts/shorts/sweatshirts/shoes. He's fast...he walks in, looks to see if there's anything he likes and then is ready for next store. The other difference between him and Charlotte is that I have to constantly tell Charlotte "No, we can't get EVERYTHING." With Nathan, I'm pressuring him to buy more because he keeps saying, "Yeah, I like it but we don't have to get it." So funny! We ended getting lots of summer clothes and a pair of white tennis shoes that he loves! I overbought for him because I only get to shop for him about once a year. We had such a great day. I love my little guy. 
nhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZBGejDkNynDt4oq8GE5JpKJMc1Sg4U9Ehttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=151aDtnFH7HpktqQLmaITfhx26h9gicEw

No comments: