Thursday, June 5, 2008

Swimming with Kelly

Today, Nathan and I met Marla and Kelly to have a morning swim. It was a bit cloudy and windy, but we thought it would be perfect because we wouldn't have to worry about the sun. Well, the water was quite chilly, and Marla and I were wishing for the sun to come out! But Nathan and Kelly didn't seem to mind at all.


Nathan and his new floaty which he LOVED!


He was still just as happy in the water as he was at his swim lessons.


Kelly was so funny! She kept swimming over to Nathan to hold onto his floaty. She calls me "Ashes" and Nathan is "Tate!" How cute is that?!


And Kelly gave Nathan one of her dive sticks to keep. He did not want to let it go and even took his nap with it!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh...you are DEFINITELY the cutest baby ever!!!! I think Kelly should be your girlfriend....you make a cute couple! I can't wait to play in the pool with you at Disney World. Love you!