Monday, July 14, 2008

11 Months Old!

Our little baby is almost 1 year old! He is growing up so fast. I love his sweet and playful personality, but it does make me kind of sad that he's getting out of his "baby" stage. But he'll always be our sweet baby boy, even when he's all grown up! These cupcake pictures are getting harder and harder to take. I usually do them during the day when Wayne is at work, but he was with us this time. Now he knows I'm not exaggerating when I tell him how hard it is to do these pictures by myself.


He wants to take his hat off, rock in the chair, and then grab the cupcakes. So I thought I'd be a step ahead of him. I super glued the cupcakes to the plate!


"Is something wrong with Dada?"

In order to distract him from taking his hat off, Wayne gave him these bubbles to play with. The goal was to hurry and put the hat on him, then take away the bubbles and have Wayne act like a fool to get him to smile while I took the picture.


As soon as we took the bubbles away, Mr. Nate threw off his hat. He looks like a little angel here doesn't he? Looks are so deceiving! This is a cute picture, except that his hat is gone.


"Daddy, you are so crazy!"

So after about 15 minutes of picture taking, we'll have to settle for this one. Even though the bubbles are in the picture :) Why did they have to be Spongebob bubbles?! Oh and right after I took this one, Nathan lunged for the cupcakes and tipped them over. So much for super glue.


On Saturday, we went to Willow's first birthday party. We had so much fun, and Willow loved Nathan. She kept giving him hugs! It was so sweet. As an appetizer, Nathan snacked on celery and loved it! Happy Birthday Willow!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh....Nate, you are the CUTEST thing!!! Have I told you that lately?? It's o.k. that you like Sponge Bob bubbles. I can't believe you are almost a year old!!!!!! I remember seeing you in the hospital as a newborn just like it was yesterday. Well, there are TONS of fun times ahead of us big boy! I love, Love, LOVE you!!!

Love,
Auntie Carrie