Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Splashing Around with Mama and Papa

Mama and Papa's house is the place to be! Whenever Nathan goes for a visit, he's sure to have a good time. He explores the house, plays with Cookie, and gets tons of attention. It must feel so good to be completely adored!


Mama always gives Nathan a little treat from her secret drawer. Now Nathan knows just where it is. He crawled over to it, opened it, and helped himself to a cracker :)


Mama and Papa live right by a great splash park that Nathan loves to visit. They take his walker and he just cruises through the sprinklers. This time it was Papa's turn to get wet while Mama relaxed and watched.


"Papa, you better go fast or you're going to get wet!"


"Hey, how's it going?"


"Just follow me Papa."


"Right foot, left foot, right foot..."


"Look out Mama, here I come!"


"This water is a bit cold, but I can take it."

"Mama, look at me!"


"Mama, it's your turn next time!"

After playing in the water, it was time to swing.

"I may look serious, but I'm having so much fun. Don't even try to take me home yet."


"Papa, I know it's late, but I don't want to leave!"

4 comments:

Scott and Marla said...

i want to take Kelly to that splash park! Maybe we can do it soon...looks fun! :)

Carrie said...

Nate, you have lots of fun with Mama and Papa, don't you??!! You're just like Cookie....getting treats from the drawer in the kitchen. Next time I come, maybe we can take your girlfriend, Kelly, to the splash park. Oh wait....or is Lauren your girlfriend?? You've got too many admirers for me to keep track of! Love you!

Love, Auntie Carrie

Anonymous said...

WOW! Nate can really get around now. Looks like a great time. Hey Papa, love the sandles with the white feet...or are those socks? lol :-)

Love,
Aunt Missy

Anonymous said...

We love the splash park. Mama loves to watch Papa dodge the sudden sprays of water! And how about those white feet...they need a little sun. Love, Mama,Papa, and Cookie