Monday, July 28, 2008

Sold!

Our house sold! It actually sold a few weeks ago, but I wanted to wait until the final closing just to be sure everything went through. And we also found our new house! We closed on our house last Wednesday and then on the new house on Friday. The previous owners are already out of our new house, but we don't have to move from here until the 2nd, which is nice because that gives us time to get packed, and do a little fixing up at the new house.



Helen, Wayne's mom, stayed with us last week to help us get a head start on the packing.







"Mommy, I'm a big help araen't I? I can't wait to see my new house!"


Nathan always loved opening the cabinet doors and pulling out whatever was inside. He could have a million new toys, but Tuperware is always more fun. Anyway, while Nathan was asleep, we got all of the contents packed up. When he woke up, he crawled into the kitchen and was a bit surprised to find them empty. He would open the cabinet and scream and then close it and open it again thinking maybe something would be in there. But by the time I got my camera, he just thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

That video is so cute! Congrats on the new house - I can't wait to visit :)

Carrie said...

Nater-tot, you are the funniest thing! Don't worry, there will be plenty more cabinets to open at your new house. I can't wait to see it and see you at your birthday party!!!!!!!