Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dinner with the Relles

Last weekend, we had Jennifer, Nick, and Jack over for dinner. We haven't seen them in so long so it was fun to be able to catch up and let Jack and Nathan have some play time together.

While Nick and Wayne went to pick up our dinner, Jenn and I made Mac and Cheese for Nathan and Jack. I forgot how good REAL mac and cheese is. As I was feeding Nathan, I snuck in a few bites myself. Then I ate the rest of it the next day for lunch!


Nathan brought out his favorite new toy to show Jack, Cookie's leash. Jack was cute. He led Nathan around while Nathan held onto it!


After dinner, the boys had a few minutes more of play time. When it was time to clean up, Jack new just what to do. He's just like his mom and wants everything in the right place. Nathan, on the other hand, kept taking out what Jack and Jennifer put up! I guess he takes after me :)


Although this picture doesn't really look like it, Jack and Nathan loved to give each other hugs. Jack is really good at it! Whenever he would hug Nathan, Nathan would pat him on the back. It was so sweet!!!

No comments: